dimanche 9 avril 2017

need tester

I'm a traditional investor with a small "vegas account" for futures trading... getting my addiction needs met on the best table in the world.... lol

One of the things that I really enjoy is writing algo's that pin down the intraday pivots, I have one that it is it's fourth year of development that is particularly good at picking off turns in the market. It's a simply binary array generating about 3-4 signals in a 24 hr period. Like any fun project it's a work in progress.

what I'm hoping to do is find an active trader with a US number interested in receiving the text alerts from a tos platform for Es 15m charts and review the quality of the signals. sounds a little crazy, I know. but it's free, it's fun, and the feedback could potentially help me.


need tester

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire