lundi 17 avril 2017

What others think

I have been a student and participant in the market for a very very long time. I bought my first stock when I was 13 years old and I'm now 50. I have blown up a couple of accounts trading the Mini S&p as that seems to be normal for most. I have been in simulation mode now for over six months and I'm doing well. I have fixed my errors of the past by using bracket orders 100 percent of the time. This ensures that my stop and exit are preset and are actual limit orders placed when I take a trade.

Ok great. My denima is what those closest to me will say when I go live again. Granted they know almost nothing about how trading works, but I value their support and they care about me.

Who else has dealt with this? Any advice?


What others think

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire