lundi 13 février 2017

Backing Traders

Hey Guys,

I've been trading for almost 7 years, and decided to retire this year after an incredibly successful year.

One of things I struggeled with at the start of my career was not having enough backing. This lead me to take excessive risk in order to push for size.

I want to start backing traders myself - and open up investment to these traders to sophisticated investors. Something similar like Etoro - but alot more professional and less scam.

I was planning on doing something similar to mrtopstep trader - but allow more flexibility and NOT charge for people to do the tests.

I also want to allow FX/Equity and Futures.

If anyone has any interest and is looking to get backed and happy to execute through me to provide a track record please send me a PM.

Kind regards

Norman


Backing Traders

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire