jeudi 16 février 2017

Euro and Pound system generating 40% monthly

Hello! I'm starting this thread to track my progress live of my trading system right now. Trading Euro+Pound for this live thread. All trades have a defined profit target and risk assessment. Below is the results for this year so far and if interested I do have the same results for last year. The results are REALLY good and with all my live testing and 11 years to get to this point I'm very confident in my systems. Also testing in the background a few other pairs including Gold and Silver. I will update results here at weeks end when the market is closed.

I expect around 40% per month with prior results just trading Euro and the Pound. How can I get my signal listed on this website? Any questions you may ask here and I'll update as soon as I notice or message me on Skype fxtraderpro1 .

There are limitations in the system, it couldn't handle more than $50m at a time.

http://ift.tt/2lU4GqK

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version. Name: europound.png Views: N/A Size: 10.5 KB  


Euro and Pound system generating 40% monthly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire