jeudi 23 février 2017

Complete beginner, point me in the right direction

Hi all, I'm totally clueless to trading, but want to give it a solid go
Seems fun and exciting, I'm pretty smart and a quick learner

My questions are where's the best place to learn everything from scratch?
Maybe the best book for a total beginner who knows nothing about the subject
Literally need something like "trading for dummies"

I've looked online and on this forum
And a lot of the material is more for people who have a rough idea of what they are doing, and not for a total beginner

What's the best trading platform to use?

And why spread betting and not forex trading?
What are the key differences, I've read it's all about not paying tax on spread betting, however I have noticed that quite a few people still trade forex


Complete beginner, point me in the right direction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire