lundi 27 février 2017

Kill The Market Makers - Weekly/daily analysis by Investor25

Hi Everyone. In this thread I will try to post my full analysis of market in term of 3 - day cycle pattern and Stop hunt areas. This is most reliabel method on forex market, couse it hit the core of how price move. I have big knowledge about this (hundreds hours of lessons and courses by many teachers). As we know, somebody move the market. We know it is big fat institutions with tons of money. I'm not here for teach you how it works in detail (it takes a while), but from my analysis you shold notice how it works. I will post there my point of view by screens how those levels operate on the chart. However, I recommend you to make decisions on your own. I am not trader, I still learn and I'm Analyst more.

gbp.jpy - h1 analysis

Click the image to open in full size.


Kill The Market Makers - Weekly/daily analysis by Investor25

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire