jeudi 16 février 2017

From UK looking to day trade US stocks BUT with $25,000 starting balance

Hey guys,
Very new to these forums but found them helpful when looking for certain info as I am looking forward to diving into the world of day trading.

A quick question that I have searched for but don't seem to be finding great results on is what is the best or one of the better brokers for a UK resident to use to trade US stocks when you have the initial $25,000 account minimum?

I have no desire to risk all $25,000 and will continue using a demo account for a while longer and once into the real thing will start with small amounts until consistently profitable but I would like to know which would be the best broker to go for once 'I am out of the gate' so to speak. There are several areas I have 'sort of' found the info I was looking for but have not really found a final answer specifically for a UK trader wanting to day trade US stocks but with the the required $25,000 starting balance? Most answers seem to lean more to those without the required minimum and much higher commissions.

Are Interactive Brokers still one of the better ones?

Any help appreciated :)

Thank you.


From UK looking to day trade US stocks BUT with $25,000 starting balance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire