samedi 11 février 2017

Trading experiences

Hello,

I am not sure if I am the only one who has experienced this but I am convinced that Forex companies cheat people by tricking them. I have noticed this several times ad with many Forex service providers. They have a mechanism in their site where they will suddenly swing the figures in the opposite direction to your trade and wipe out the balance in your account and immediately the figures will again switch back to where they were earlier with very little fluctuation. This will happen even more when you try to withdraw your profit or your funds from the account.

I would like to hear your experiences. I you also have noticed something similar, do reply with a few lines outlining your experiences.

Thanks,

Ana


Trading experiences

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire