samedi 18 février 2017

Please help trying to buy a 1970 "mobile home"

I'm sorry if this isn't really a proper place to post these questions but people here seem to know about financing and I'm getting desperate to try to find a reasonable solution to the situation if there is one. I'm trying to get a mortgage to buy a home that involves an older 1970 mobile home. It's on its own .48 acre lot, not in a trailer park. The home is listed as 12x56 but it's much wider than that because more rooms and roof were added on to it. You can't see the mobile home part at all any more. It's on a cinder block foundation and has a shingle roof in good condition that an assessor said looks to be about 4 years old. It even has a small basement where the furnace is. My credit score is very good, but no place I've talked to will deal with a mobile home older than 1976. Can anyone suggest a place that will, or might? I've looked into a personal loan but the only option I've looked into so far is too high a monthly payment for me to afford because it's only a 7 year loan at 11%+ interest.

If I get a personal loan and then make the purchase at that point I own the home and property, isn't that correct? Then wouldn't I be able to use the home and property as collateral for another secured loan, with lower interest and more time to pay? And if so, is there some way to arrange it all from the start instead of having to go through more than one loan? Or can anyone suggest any other options?

Thank you for any help!
David


Please help trying to buy a 1970 "mobile home"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire