lundi 27 février 2017

FXpro over IG

Hi All

Quite new to this and looking for a user friendly broker, I see that FXpro is ranked number 1 in the reviews and IG is way down the ranks.

I use IG but find it not very user-friendly at times and not sure that its as good as they claim (get calls from them every other day) with so many to choose from I would welcome anyone's thoughts.

I trade CFDs as I understand they are more close to the real market (pure vanity as I think spread bet is no different than placing a bet on a horse, silly I know but emotion is a key factor to success or so I am told :lol:) mainly the FT100 which works for me

Anyway what are the real reasons for FX to be top as on reading many a thread no real winner can be found when choosing a broker as all seem to have their fans and haters

Chin up onward and upwards


FXpro over IG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire