lundi 27 février 2017

Darren Winters?

Hi Guys,
I went to a Darren Winters seminar on Saturday in London and was impressed with the amount of information that I received.

I thought that it was well worth £100 inc. lunch and coffee BUT I know that many on T2W would say the exact opposite. One thread listed a Guardian article on Darren that I should read but unfortunately the link is now broken.

Darren appears to have been around a long time, the FREE 6 DVD set that I was given, includes a recording of one of his two day courses when he must have been 10 years younger!

I am currently considering signing up for his "Apprenticeship" but as I only have a total trading fund of £7k at present, it would take a large chunk of that!

He cited many of his "apprentices" that had made very good returns and some that must have taken a punt and won, as they made stupid profits (if true)!

I want to swing trade on LSE shares and his system appeared logical and he does give the same basic advice to limit losses etc. and only invest 1-2% of your fund on any one trade.

I understand all that as I have been end -of-day trading for a couple of years now but not making much profit but also not much loss either!

I really want to progress and I currently have a month or so to really focus on trading so any advice on the above or how to make that transition from part-time to full-time trading would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Ian


Darren Winters?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire